Tuesday, February 19, 2013

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! –Hard To Believe Phone Call…
First phone call received at our office for the new year:

Caller: Hi! This is Rachael from XXXX. I would like to send a sales rep to your office to introduce you to the new 2013 credit card processing rates just released

CSI: Do you know who you're calling?

Caller: Yes...Card Solutions Int'l

CSI: Sorry, but you're calling your competition
Caller: Oh...then we have no need to talk. HA

CSI: Just one processor to another...what new rates took place for 2013

Caller: Oh...I have no idea sir. I was just told to call businesses and tell them that. I wouldn't know what rate changes there are.

CSI: There were NONE!!! Very deceiving on your side isn't it?

Caller: I'll ask my boss so I know better what I’m talking about. Thank you for taking my call!

REALLY? Don't start the New Year by believing these misleading marketing techniques. Nothing has changed in the interchange world for 2013. If you want your current processing analyzed free of charge and want to work with an HONEST processor, please call
CARD SOLUTIONS INT'L at 800-530-2440.
We look forward to helping you grow your business in 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment